If you Google me, you'll find that Zach Frazer was also a starting quarterback at the University of Connecticut. My life goal is to overtake him in the Google rankings and become the most important Zach Frazer in the world.
For now, I do show up a bit further down in the results list--there's an article written about me on a gossip website for the Greater St. Louis area. It's not particularly nice.
Here are some bullet points:
- My hair does a great impression of young Justin Bieber. The rest of me does an okay one.
- Need a guy to tell the client an idea in an Australian accent? I can be that guy.
- Sometimes I write and perform standup comedy. I hope you can take a joke:
Associate Copywriter at DigitasLBi
June 2017 – Present Chicago, IL
Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Glidden, PPG
Freelance Copywriter at Havas
May 2017 – June 2017 Chicago, IL
Hefty, Reynolds Kitchens
Freelance Copywriter at 50,000feet
February 2017 – May 2017 Chicago, IL
Mastercard, Abbott Laboratories, Symbria Solutions
Freelance Copywriter at JWT New York
October 2016 New York, NY
- Executed a campaign to extend The Ad Council’s Love Has No Labels initiative to college campuses nationwide.
- Wrote headlines for a massive OOH campaign for Häagen-Dazs.
- Wrote Spanish headlines for an Anheuser-Busch OOH campaign.
Copywriter Intern at mcgarrybowen Chicago
February 2016 – April 2016 Chicago
- Creative thinker and copywriter for brands including Olive Garden, Disney, Cars.com, Kraft, and Oscar Mayer.
New Business Intern at BBDO NY
June 2013 – August 2013 New York, NY
Used more than my entire paycheck on rent.
Business Development Intern at 72andSunny
June 2012 – August 2012 Los Angeles, CA
Ate my body weight in fish tacos.
Copywriting at Chicago Portfolio School
October 2014 – September 2015 Chicago, IL
Came up with ideas, better ideas, and then best ideas. And then more ideas.
BS in Marketing at Washington University in St. Louis
Learned how to business before learning how to copywrite.
Winner, The Big Ad Gig